- The back can be adjusted to five different positions.
- Easy to fold up and put away.
- You can make your chair more comfortable and personal by adding a chair cushion or pad in a style you like.
- The polystyrene slats are weather-resistant and easy to care for.
- The furniture is both sturdy and lightweight as the frame is made of rustproof aluminium.
The best way to extend the life of your outdoor furniture is by cleaning it regularly and not leaving it outdoors unprotected more than necessary.
Clean: With a mild soapy solution.
Maintenance: Require no maintenance.
Storing: If possible, store in a cool dry place indoors. If the furniture is stored outside, cover it with a waterproof cover. After a rain or snowfall, wipe off excess water or snow from flat surfaces. Allow air to circulate to avoid condensation.
Good to know
Cushions are sold separately.
May be completed with HÅLLÖ, EKERÖN or NÄSTÖN seat/back cushion.
Light scratches on the slats can easily be removed using fine sandpaper. It’s important that you only sand in one direction – along the direction of the slats, never across them.